AT A GLANCE
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join our team! As a Data Engineer, you will have the chance to build technology that drives real improvements to consumer health outcomes
and has the potential to have a widespread impact across the healthcare industry. You will design,
develop, test, and maintain big data pipelines for ingestion, segmentation, and reporting.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Provide technology ownership for data solutions for projects the team has been tasked with.
• Work with a cross-functional team of business analysts, architects, engineers, data analysts, and
data scientists to form both business and technical requirements.
• Design and build data pipelines from various data sources to a target data warehouse using
batch data load strategies using leading cloud technologies.
• Conceptualizing and generating infrastructure that allows data to be accessed and analyzed.
• Documenting database designs that include data models, metadata, ETL specifications, and
process flows for business data project integrations.
• Perform periodic code reviews and test plans to ensure data quality and integrity.
• Provide input into strategies as they drive the team forward with the delivery of value and technical
• Execute proof of concepts, where appropriate, to help improve our technical processes.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• 2+ years of experience working on Spark (RDDs / Data Frames / Dataset API) using
Scala/Python to build and maintain complex ETL pipelines.
• 3+ years of experience in the big data space
• Experience in translating requirements into technical data solutions on a large scale.
• 1+ years of experience working on AWS (Kinesis / Kafka / S3 / RedShift).
• Able to research and troubleshoot potential issues presented by stakeholders within the data
• Experience with GitHub and CI/CD processes.
• Experience with Compute technologies like EMR and Databricks
• Experience working job orchestration (eg., Airflow / AWS Step Function)
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Passionate, highly motivated, and able to learn quickly.
• Able to work through ambiguity in a fast-paced, dynamically changing business environment.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time with minimal supervision.
Senior Front End Engineer
Looking for front-end engineers to join our team, responsible for building services and experiences for the various RVO Health-related products. Our platform is highly transactional with different web based product lines supporting between 200 to 250 million visits monthly.
In addition to building applications that can hold up to our business's scale & growth, our team of engineers works collaboratively with the business leaders to come up with innovative solutions to grow the business. We love to build high-quality software and believe that there is real value in developing software to be easily understood, maintained, and extended. We are all about teamwork, accountability, innovation, and a customer-first approach. We work hard but do so in a collaborative, fun, and flexible work environment.
As a member of the team, you will have the opportunity to work on mission-critical projects directly impacting the evolution of our business. You will be able to apply your programming skills towards building high throughput transactional services and highly performant web experiences. We always explore new technologies and engineer better solutions for demanding business needs.
What You'll Do
- Designing, modifying, developing, writing, testing, and implementing
- Taking ownership and responsibility of the work at hand and shepherding code through to
- Collaborating with product leaders, business stakeholders, scrum masters, and other developers to deliver a quality
What We're Looking For
- At least 5 years of software development experience
- ReactJS, VueJS, or AngularJS experience
- Experience working in a Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) environments
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience developing and supporting production-quality APIs
- REST, GraphQL, and API services, HTTP Status Codes, API versioning, Caching
- Security, Stability, Reliability, Scalability, Fault Tolerance, and Performance Monitoring.
- Experience with tools such as Datadog, New Relic, and Cypress.
- Knowledge of Go is a plus.
We are seeking a highly skilled Release Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have
experience with CI/CD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment) systems, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and
maintaining the automated release processes for our software products.
• Design and implement CI/CD pipelines with strong knowledge of the AWS or Azure platform and
technologies (EC2, S3, IAM, RDS, etc.),
• Collaborate with development teams to ensure that the release process aligns with their needs
• Monitor and troubleshoot the release process to ensure that it is running smoothly.
• Provide guidance and training to other members of the team on CI/CD best practices.
• Collaborate with other teams to implement and maintain security and compliance standards.
• Current and advanced knowledge of build and continuous integration tools (CircleCI, CodeBuild,
• Proficient with at least one container orchestration solution (Docker or Kubernetes).
• Strong knowledge of software development and release processes
• Strong knowledge of source control management systems such as Git
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Experience in an Agile development environment
• Hands-on experience working in a programming language (Go, Python, JS)
If you are passionate about software development, automation, and CI/CD, and want to work with a
dynamic team in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking an experienced, motivated, and resourceful engineer with strong PHP and
WordPress skills to serve as a lead CMS developer on our Content, Systems & Process team.
In this highly collaborative role, you will work with front and back-end developers, designers,
product managers, business analysts, and content creators to build efficient, innovative, and
best-in-class content management experiences.
The Content, Systems & Process team strives to be a fast-moving team that supports each other along the way, which requires each of us to be committed to the team and aligned with our goals/values. This is an opportunity to have significant input into the technical
direction and architecture of our content platform.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
● Collaborate with the frontend and data teams
● Support the building of new features in a custom WordPress plugin & theme using
dependency injection, composer and namespaced, strict type OOP in PHP 8.x
● Develop a Laravel API service to communicate with WordPress and various other data
● Extend the WordPress core REST API
● Extend Gutenberg with custom blocks and various react/js needs
● Implement new instances of a multisite environment to support a growing infrastructure
● Research and recommend new technologies and tools for effective integration across
WHO YOU ARE
● You have an intimate understanding of Object Oriented PHP and relational database structures
● Experience with WordPress core, loops, filters, API, caching mechanism, and various
● Strong in PHP frameworks like WordPress, Laravel, Symfony, etc.
● Experience with Git, Webpack/NodeJS/NPM, Docker, ReactJS
● Experience building JSON REST APIs preferably using WP-JSON
● Experience with migrating data from different platforms
● Strong organization and documentation skills, with a methodical approach to all tasks
and the ability to communicate effectively with non-technical staff
● Ability to juggle multiple internal projects and estimate internal deadlines
● Experience with Amazon Web Services like ElasticSearch, Lambda, and ECR
● Experience with ad networks or other content personalization systems
● Prior history working on shared WordPress plugins or core features
What you’ll do:
- Join a high-performing team that embraces platforms-as-a-product thinking and applies the DevOps philosophy.
- Execute on tickets created for ongoing projects.
- Be a technical consultant for engineering teams to drive best practices for cloud-based architectures and the adoption of SRE tenets
- Explore new cloud technologies and develop recommendations for platform improvements.
- Uncover opportunities for automation and simplifying processes through self-service.
- Contribute to team improvement initiatives and projects, including testing tools, process improvements, and automation to improve security, reliability, maintainability, availability,and performance.
- Identify development methodologies to improve our production practices and efficiency.
- Participate in the on-call rotation for the infrastructure layers of our stack.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with designing, automating, and operating secure and scalable AWS infrastructure using Terraform.
- Strong knowledge of the AWS platform and technologies (EC2, S3, IAM, RDS, etc.)
- Proficient with at least one container orchestration solution (Docker or Kubernetes)
- Current and advanced knowledge of build and continuous integration tools (CircleCI,CodeBuild, Jenkins)
- Experience with SRE best practices and tooling (New Relic, DataDog, PagerDuty)
- Hands-on experience working in a programming language (Go, Python, JS)
- A security-first mindset and familiarity with cloud security best practices and compliance standards such as HIPAA and PCI.
- Excitement about mentoring and training early career platform engineers
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related disciplines preferred.